So the other day I took my mom to her dr.
and there is a woman we've seen there many times.
She's so frail. She's probably in her 30s or 40s but she looks like she's 90 if she's a day.
She is usually in wonderful spirits joking with the nurses and such, but she looked more than tired
this time we saw her.
She has a walker, but her husband pushes her wheelchair for her. So this day in particular
I was close to the door- I opened it for them to go through without henderance cause they both bless their hearts had their hands full.
So my Thursday Thirteen is for her, a nameless face that I hope is having a good day where ever she may be.
Thirteen things we can do for others on any given day.
1. Open or hold doors for others.
2. SMILE how simple and warming yet so few do this
3. Greet someone a simple Hi! as you pass in a cheery voice can make someone feel better
4. Take a plate of cookies to someone. Doesn't even have to be homemade
5. Carry an elderly person's groceries to their car.
6. Offer someone with a smaller amount of purchases to go in the checkout ahead of you
7. Give gifts anonymously
8. Offer to babysit for someone in a bind
9. Pay for a drink for the next person at a restaurant or drive through.
10. Stop in to check on an elderly person in your neighborhood.
11. Thank them for a job well done.
12. Give someone a hug!