Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

testing my blogging abilities

I think I have done it. My first blogging attempt. I hope to write thoughts and feelings here as well as annouce finishing books and making it to publication. Can I do it, we'll see. If you have stopped in to read this and got this far, Thank You. I hope to make this interesting and learn more about the gadets of blogging. (I'm a computer dummy in the worst way.) I would love feedback on any creative writing I may post in the future good or bad. While it's nice to have someone like what you've written, you learn from what someone doesn't like and why they don't like it. Thanks for stopping by.

Have a Great Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares