Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....

Well a beautiful day anyway :D I'll not discuss the neighborhood!

Many of my friends are doing a Thursday Thirteen. I'd love to join in, but I don't think I will for a while yet.
I'm juggling so many things at once, my mind has sort of given up and started looking for butterflies in grassy fields to play with. Not Good.

I need to be paying close detail to my house- I don't know how long I'll be taking care of my mom, so I"d like to have it in perfect shape so it won't be so bad (hubby + 3 kids - how long can that last?) when I can pay attention to cleaning again. :P

I am worried about leaving RD. I know I'll have time to pop in, but it'll be the first time I can remember that the root admins will not really be there. BUT I'm confident in the other Admin and Mods in place. Divas is in good hands and I'm proud of the staff.

Then there is of course my writing. Oh how I mentally WANT to, and I write crazy little things like this cause my poor little brain is just searching for my outlet! Yet, I can't be creative to save my life at the moment. Go figure.

Well and then my children. I love my children they are bright, wonderful little monsters :D
I love their cute little antics, I just wish they'd not close their ears off when I talk LOL

And confession time. I STILL don't have my story ready to send to Woman's World. I don't understand it.
I get it out many times, and no matter how much I work on it, I still have to change something. I have to find a stopping place and bite the bullet. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm, sounds like I need to borrow Dayna's whip ;) Kiddin' hon, I know you are extremely preoccupied at the moment. I can completely, totally and utterly understand. Not that I couldn't BEFORE my daddy's health issues, but now I can sympathize and empathize at the same time. Blah. Just remember, it will still be there when you are mentally ready for it. Making yourself do it isn't always the right thing. (((HUGS)))

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Shari said…

    hang in there - we can only juggle so many things at once. {{{HUGS}}}

    Remember to take time for yourself, too. Seriously.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares