Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Oh Tag :D I'm it. LOL

Tagged by Jax! Hey chickie!

Here are the rules:

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. My daughter is telling me a story- she's better at it than I am. LOL
2. I can work on but not drive a five speed- I know sad huh?
3. I frequently doubt myself- although people say I'm not afraid of anything- HA! are they fooled!
4. I'm struggling to come up with 8 things lol I'm not really observant of myself LOL
5. I sit cross-legged in front of my desktop- hurts my butt and I really want a working laptop LOL
6. I'm pretty clumsy. If I wore high heels (I'd love to get some height!) I'd eat sidewalk with every step LOL
7. I love to drive alone. Some days I could drive from here to California without stopping (provided I didn't need gas or have responsibilites I can't ignore :P ok or bathroom breaks ;) )
8. I don't really want alot of money- just a pre-paid (by someone else) maid and most importantly a cook! The rest I feel like I can deal with. LOL

I'm tagging....
Jennifer Bianco, Toni Sue, Diva Cia, Shawn, Kissa, Christina Cross, Loribelle, Dana

ok off to let them know

2 Comments:

  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger Christina said…

    OK, my first tag, believe it or not. It is hard coming up with those 8 things isn't it??? come by and see mine!

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Shari said…

    I tagged you, too! sharistraight.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares