Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

What's at your walk tracks?

Writing my life away

I was reading some blogs of people from a writing group I'm in. I got so tickled at Lynn's (oops just realized I forgot to post her a comment - Sorry Lynn I'll be back.)
Anyway, she mentioned that that she's so far back from anything that there are cows at the end of her road.

Yep I hear you. I'm in one of those places. In our areas attempt to catch up with the times we have (in the county) two new walk or fitness tracks. Since this place is just crawling with things to do - not- we have been regulars to each all summer. So one day as we (hubby, three kids all 6 or under, and I) I think about what I'm telling my kids are at the fence separating the walk track from the 'neighbors'.

COWS.

Big 'ol black cows. (some were brown lol)

Must have been beef cows, but I'm sure not dairy - which are Holstein and Jerseys of which they are neither. Anyway the cows were there first. BUT WHO HAS COWS AT WALK TRACKS? NOT ONE, BUT TWO.

Nope sorry not kidding. Both our walk/fitness tracks have cows for neighbors.
LOL - Now that I think about it the 'park' does too! For a total of three weird places you should not see cows - not that I mind cows- they can be lovable in their own way, but does any other backwards places put parks beside cows?

okay I just found the thing to change the time and date (it's wrong for my time) so I did.
See there ya go you live in Tn too long and cows and doo-hickys to change the time and date begin to be interesting.

So next time your out walking, playing, whatever -- see who your neightbors are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares