Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Attention all divas!

Yep forum issues. They're working on it and you can read the forum, just not post on it. Hopefully it will be working soon. Kristen Painter's blog is here.

This is kinda good. Gives you a chance to read and catch up on posts!
I'd had this great idea to prune while no one could post (easier to do when you stop hitting the view new posts button ;) ) but HA! it won't let me prune either LOL.

Hopefully it'll be up and running soon. So take care and enjoy your reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares