Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Days and Nights STRAIGHT?

yeah another blah day. I'm sick of blah days.
I'm tired and sleepy and grouchy. HEllo I"m NIGHT Diva. LOL
I've been wake ALL day since Thanksgiving and sleeping ALL Night.
OH I'm not talking 10pm til like 6am oh no!! I'm asleep at like 7PM!!
There is something seriously wrong with that! I get up around 4am and my day seems never ending.

I'm SOOOOOO Tired.
OH and DH called three hours before time to pick him up. YIKES!! I'm so not ready and he's an hour away. With three kids to round up I'll be two hours to get to him! adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares