Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Horoscope for the day

ok I'll admit it. I read them. Well sometimes. Every now and again it's pretty head on. Like this one for well, the past two months maybe lol
So if you're a Sagittarius (or even if you're not!) read on!!

You may have to sink down into the depths in order to blow off that negative charge that has become an anchor in your life. You could simply cut the emotional ties that bind you and be free, but it's not that simple. This isn't about making an escape; it's about finding a way to put zest back into your life. It's about doing something that makes you feel fully alive. Still, it's always better to consider the consequences before you act on your feelings.


So I'll agree. I need something to pep me up. What that'll be? I don't know. Healthy family would be a great start. Worry drags us Sags down. I've been worried alot lately. I do love the part that says:
This isn't about making an escape; it's about finding a way to put zest back into your life.
That sums it up right there. Pass me the zest!! My container seems to be almost empty at this table.

So how do you add the spice of life? Any suggestions? What's your favorite life flavor?

3 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Silma said…

    Yeah, I admit every once in a while I read the horoscope too. But I'm more into tarot reading. I log into this website which allows me to throw the cards online. It's pretty fun. *g*

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read 'em. :)

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Tempest Knight said…

    Put zest in my life? Uh... a box of Oreo cookies will do that. *lol* Ok, seriously, I love to work out to recharge my batteries. Also get massages. The woman who gives the massages also cleans auras, so I'm getting two things for the prize of one. But I put zest back into my life by taking on new endevours, trying new things, meeting challenges.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares