Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Dreams - what do they mean?

So I've done an unusal thing- I slept almost all night instead of the day. That's just odd to start with.
Last night I had dreams of my past. Literal memories while I slept.
It's so weird cause I wonder why This memory. Why after all these years? Maybe I'll never know. Maybe I already know. I can't say either way.

The other night I was reading my Bible and I came across scripture that says for God the Father to forgive us, we must forgive everyone that hurt us in some way or HE can't forgive us.
THIS IS SO HARD FOR ME!!!!

I have a lot of people I have a very hard time forgiving. Forgiving in not well in my nature. Once crossed, I pretty much stay crossed. Not that I don't try. I am trying - For Me. But I really find it hard to do.

The good thing is I don't find it as hard to forgive new people in my life as much as past people who all set out to take away all that I held dear to me. That one incidence creeps up to bite me in the ass more than I care to admit.
So hopefully that's all the dream was about - reminding me of two people in my past that I need to forgive. People I try to forget altogether.

So I'll have to try to find full forgiveness in my heart for these people in my past that I may never even see again.
So let's get it in writing.
I forgive the people that began the roller coaster in my life that led me to where I didn't want to go after my dad died.
The sisters, the thieves, the lawmakers/court people that decide the fates of minors (do they ever get it right? I fear not) the ex-employees (just in case they're not also known as 'the thieves' but I think they're one in the same.
The past thieves (who could still be the same people) who were in my dream last night (but it really happened- not just to me so I know it's true)
and even my mother who tried her best for protecting me the best way she knew how, even though life had other things in mind- (not to be confused with the bad things that happen to a child like molestation or something like that for I was never abused in any way) she did try, I was just always so stubborn I wanted to change the world and be the protector to all that I thought needed it.

I sometimes thing it's too bad I couldn't have been an adult first and then a child. I could do anything as a child and I wanted to save the world as a child. But now as an adult, I'm happy to have an uneventful day.

SO
Today's lesson- forgive and forget.
Don't dream about it 16 years later. It's tiresome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares