Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bllllaaaahsssss

Don't ya hate the blahs? I do.
Hate them this week. IT's been a long month.

I had some teeth pulled FINALLY! They were wisdom teeth and were driving me insane!!
They made my sinuses hurt and I already have to much sinus trouble.
THEN
we all got sick.
I hate to be sick and we've all been sick for a long time. (That's why I've not been posting :P )
Some flu going around finally caught up with our family but thankfully we're all just about better now.

The day has been a beautiful day here and it felt so good to get out (withOUT jackets!!!) and roll the windows down and pop that sunroof!!! Yippee!!

I've been trying to play online catch up. I felt so out of the loop while sick and unable to surf the net! LOL
I'd almost missed Gina's article. People you don't want to miss her articles!!! She so ROCKS!
Where is her article you might ask? So glad you did!
You'll never guess! ;) LOL yeah right (if you know me online you know where it is!!)
ROMANCE DIVAS of course!
So here's the link to Resources where her article is.
Really gives you food for thought.
Gina's Article.

SO what's your defining moment? I learned what a defining moment was in 1990.
This article (funny she's just written it) has been my mantra for OMGosh! 16 years now!
Hard to believe it's been that long. That makes me sad.
But I'm changing with age. I've noticed it. I've mellowed out dramatically from what I used to be.
That's defining moments.
Gina nailed it to the wall. the one with all the writing on it. ;)

PLUS! She's helped me with an idea! I started my first MS in 2001. My first real attempt at writing.
I
a.) didn't know what hard work writing for something really was as opposed to writing for pleasure
and
b.) never finished that MS
but through Romance Divas I've learned so much and POW someone helps you in some way- whether intentionally (like you openly ask a question) or accidentally (like Gina's article meant for everyone, but really tapping a vein for a IV of improvement fluids for someone - like me!)

It's like that daily there! Everyone helping everyone else. I love it.
I hope I give as much back.

Thanks Gina!! I needed that!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger K.A.S. said…

    Hope you are recovered from the tooth experience.

    Happy whichever holiday you celebrate!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares