Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Leaving 2005


Wow I can't believe another year has passed. Of course when you think of it every day that passes is another year passed the last time you were on that day.

Wow! How wordy was that?!

So anyway I'm looking at the numbers for next year -- 2006.
Doesnt' that just look funny? And just think we'll all spend the better part of six months trying to remember to write the six instead of the five on checks!! Ah the joys of a new year! LOL

hehee ok so tomorrow (err... that would be today! I just noticed the time.) I'm going to add up all the score sheets to the Diva Best Opening Scene and find out our winner! That's always exciting!

I wish all the entrants the best of luck and I know they have skill! Hopefully we'll have more requests out of the contest (we're getting really good for that!! YAY that's super exciting! But as Forrest Gump says, "That's all I'm going to say about that." :D
Why? because I can't tell you all I'm writing up for the BOS contest here! You'll have to go to the Romance Diva blog for that! Well it' s 7am and I've not been to bed yet!! So off I go! Wish me some sleep!

Happy New Year everyone!! May your writing become published with large royality checks quickly attached!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger K.A.S. said…

    Happy New Year to you as well - may all your writing dreams come true!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares