Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

It's Cold!!

It's finally cold in the south!!
A few very very sparse round pebbles of snow (not the fluffy flaky kind), not even long enough to hit the ground.
White Christmas-es are hard to come by in the south. I remember when we had real White Christmas-es. My kids don't even remember the snows we had the last couple of years (of course the oldest is only 7 :D )

We were supposed to go to a Christmas Party last night and one today, but we're not at either. Hubby had a call from a friend and helped him yesterday. He made it back home in plenty of time for the party, but he must have caught a flu bug. He was sick all night long. I'm talking sick. He is normally a pretty healthy person, and even when he gets colds he keeps on a going, but today and last night we're talking so sick what time he wasn't hugging the throne, he was completely asleep from exhaustion. I hope he gets better soon. :(

Normally he feeds our dogs :) but since he is sick I'm going out to feed them (I always work harder at it lol) but it's so cold!!! Ick the only time I don't want to feed the dogs is when it's this cold! BRRRRRRR! I'll have to wash water bowls and food bowls and freeze my @ss off! LOL So off I go!

BRRRBRRRBBRBRRBBRBBRBRRBRRRRRBRRRRRBRRRRR!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger K.A.S. said…

    Brr. Feeding outside dogs in snow is no fun! Just the thought makes me glad I escaped to Florida 13 years ago.
    Hope the hubby feels better soon!

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Shari said…

    Hope your hubby gets well soon! My dog always wakes my husband up, so when he's down I really know he doesn't feel good! Today we hit warmer weather here in TX, so I just decided that 20 degree weather last week was a reminder of how badly people drive around here when it sleets! LOL

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Silma said…

    Sorry to hear your DH is sick. Hope he gets well soon.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Night Diva Maria said…

    Thanks Ladies he's better much to everyones glee :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares