Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Finishing Up

Well, I'm excited about this story I'm targeting Woman's World with. I have finished it and need to edit and cut some words- I went over. But Hey It's FINISHED! I'd rather have too many words than not enough. I have a good feeling about this story line. It's plain, it's simple. Now if they will just like my voice! I really hope they will take this one. But if not-- That will still be okay. I'm new at this so I don't exactly expect to sell anything right off. I just take for granted I won't. But if I do! Well That would be FANTASTIC! I'm letting it set for a day or two more before I edit it so I can be objective once I read it again, but I'm not going to spend forever editing. I'm going to make it the best I can and throw that sucker out the door and hopefully into the arms of a happy editor! :-D

Hey Check out my Q&A with ePublisher Linden Bay Romance on my website. I'm all ready for Halloween with spiders galore! Hope it doesn't creep you out to much!

Happy Writing everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares