Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

RD Spotlight On

What an exciting month!! The divas (and others) have returned from Reno, Nevada after attending the RWA Conference there. I hate to report the sad news of Marianne Mancusi arriving back to her home to find it had burned. Writers are such wonderful people!! A lot of them have pulled together and there is an auction going on for Marianne at Ebay so here is the link be sure you go and bid on something!! Marianne Fire Fund Lots of Critiques for sale and lots of books to- something for readers and writers alike!!

Romance Divas has a new SPOTLIGHT ON this month with Candace Havens. So be sure you click her name to read the wonderful interview with her!!

Don't forget the AUTHOR OF THE MONTH!! Denise Jefferies is going to teach us how to manage our STRESS!
Well I don't know about you, but I have to be there for this one!!! So mark your calendars for August 22-26, 2005!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares