Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Romance Divas Workshops

Just to name a couple of great workshops at RD.
since the RD crash of '05, there have been wonderful workshops by Judi McCoy, Yolonda Greggs, Morgan Leigh, and Sasha White. If you ever get a chance to have workshops with these ladies, whatever you do don't pass it up!
I especially loved the one on Writing Steamy with Sasha. I believe my writing has improved a great deal! Thanks again Sasha!!

I'm sure July will be no different on the level of greatness!!
Romance Divas will be running another great FREE workshop this month. Author Jess Michaels will be hosting her "So I Wrote This Book...Now What?"workshop in the Forum. Just register to become a member and you're eligible for the workshop and the montly giveaway. The workshop starts July 18th.

Hope to see you there!!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm excited for this one -- think she'll talk more than single title traditional? If she doesn't there'll be plenty of divas around to share, I hope...

    OH! I changed my blog when I changed my penname. www.jennaallensblog.blogspot.com.

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Silma said…

    I hope I can make it to this one. I've enjoyed the ones there so far. *g*

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Angela's Designs said…

    Don't they have nice workshops? I have a habit of missing plenty and "lurking" later. Gotta fix that. ;)

     
  • At 4:04 AM, Blogger Night Diva Maria said…

    I have learned so much from the RD workshops! Even the archives have so much to offer and expand our writing.
    I look forward to "seeing" you all there!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares