Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Friday, May 06, 2005

hee hee I've been Diva Tagged!

Briana tagged me so here goes… J

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper...
If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge...
If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a backup singer...
If I could be a CEO...
If I could be a movie reviewer....

If I could be a scientist… I’d cure all cancers and heart diseases because those diseases took most of my family.
If I could be a farmer... I’d eat from the garden like I did at my mamaw’s and feel like an energetic kid again. I’d feel the joy of working the land with my hands and feel that long lost connection.
If I could be a musician... I’d play beautiful music that filled every heart in song.
If I could be a painter... I’d paint the way things used to be, because I don’t like the way they are now.
If I could be a gardener... I’d grow lavendar to calm everyone for miles. J

If I could be a bonnie pirate… I’d steal from the people who stole away everything from me.

hee hee that was fun. I do seem to have a revenge theme going though. :-/

So now I'm going to tag Lynn, Gina, Lucinda, and Sheri
*rubbs hands together fiendishly*

1 Comments:

  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Lynn said…

    Sheri tagged me, but I might do it again anyway. Just have to think of something amusing to say, since I did the idealistic save the world thing last time. *g*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares