Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Invisible


Swoosh! A car drives by leaving tracks in the snow, without even pausing at the white winter land around them. I am there, watching. Always watching through my wilderness home. The one car is not important. They all miss me. None of them look for me, see me. But I am there. Wiper Blades beat a rhythm the same as my heart, but they don't hear it. They just drive on by. I watch my life pass by the same as the cars. With no connection to me. Just driving on by. Then the taillights are gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares