Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Friday, November 26, 2004

The day after. . .

The day after Thanksgiving most people are out shopping, but not me. The dog got loose and wandered the neighborhood. He's so old and has arthritis. I was surprised he went so far. Finally he roamed back to our house. I rescued him from being hit by a car at least 7 years ago and he seemed younger, but pretty ancient then. No one believed that if he even lived he would ever walk again. Pretty good neighborhood stroll for not walking LOL.
The macaw wouldn't even let me call to him when I first saw him walking down the road. He kept drowning me out screeching. I got so tickled. I couldn't believe the kids slept through all that noise! I'm glad things have settled down.
The sky has been so blue today. I loved it. So cold that I couldn't take the kids out. I love this kind of weather. I'm getting the Christmas bug

I keep looking at the calendar. If I count what's left of today, I still have 5 days to write my Nano book. I never even heard of it before October of this year. You probably think I have at least 10,000 words at least. HA! I only have 1900 words. I keep telling myself I can finish it in the next 5 days. That there is still time. Yeah, right. I should tell my self to get real. I can't have enough time read 50,000 words in that lenght of time LOL.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares