Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year!

Hope yours is a happy one. I kind of feel like I waste my time doing this blog, but at the same time not really. I get things out at least. I started out being 'careful' about what I wrote, but no one looks at this, but me so no big deal lol.

I'm going to fuss this time. Walmart gets on my nerves! I spent my Christmas money at Big Lots this year lol. I loved it! Do you know they actually put price tags on their products?! No hunting for correct bar codes on the shelves, no looking down every aisle for the missing price checker thing on that big ole pole. Just pick something up, and there it is! A price! Talk about shopping going faster! Unbelievable!

I am trying to work on my own webpage currently. Not that anyone will visit it either lol. Doesn't really matter there either, because I can get the darn thing loaded right! My webpage is filled with folders and pages with question marks. If you click on enough things you can pull it up, but I don't know what part of converting the files to HTML I'm not doing right. Oh, well. NO biggie Things will sort themselves out one way or the other. It's not like I have a huge fan club anxiously awaiting it's arrival.

Until the next occurrence, adios!
P.S. No, I'm not Spanish. I love the language however.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares