Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Time to live and time to die

Gee, it's well past January 8th and I'm still here ;-) This was the 15th anniversary of the day my dad died. My mother loved Elvis and it was also his birthday. Weird how numbers work that way. I reckon Elvis believed in numbers that way too. Who knows. I notice them in lots of things personally. I think this is all I'll say on the subject. Sometimes you just shouldn't say all that you think or feel. That's okay nobody is listening to mine anyway LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares