Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

I lost a post...

Oh well, maybe it will show up somewhere. I really didn't want to type all that again. :-)
I'll paraphrase. Since my last post my aunt died, my computer crashed, I finally got a new one, then when I got my new computer up and running,I found out another dear lady, one from Momwriters, died . The disappearing post was more emotional, believe me. I guess I got my feelings on death out for the day as I can't 'go back' there right now. Death is an UGH for me. I have lost a lot of the people I love. It ripes at my soul when I let it in, and hardens me when I push it away. Wow I've never really found those words for it before. Maybe to some people that will make sense, but I'd say to many it will not.

On a lighter note, I am making webpages now. I've been trying for ages, but my dinosaur computer *remove hats in respect please* wouldn't allow me to learn what I needed to know. I still have a TON to learn. For instance, I can't figure out how to make navagational pages in FrontPage yet. But I will get there. That is probably the most simple thing to do and I haven't a clue yet. I tend to learn the hard stuff first and then struggle with the simple things. I'm sure that says something about me, I just don't know what. :-)

One thing that I use in FrontPage are these beautiful graphics. They are not a part of FrontPage. I just use the clips in FrontPage. They are Pat's Web Graphics. I don't know if anyone has seen them ( www.patswebgraphics.com ), but you can look now if you want.

I made this website for my Goddaughter Lilly http://geocities.com/lilmiracleheart if you want to see something I've done. There are links to her yahoo group on there as well for HLHS. I hope that I can finish the other webpage for her sister, my Goddaughter Alexa, very soon. I'm creativly washed out at the moment so I'll have to recharge my battery so to speak. Well if you've stuck with me through all this Thank you for that and come back when you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares