Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Monday, January 24, 2005

In the Mood

Writing mood that is.
I have nothing real to say at the moment. Rare are these moments of content children to do something I want uninterruptted. BINGO I guess that's all it takes! That's okay. I'm back now. I am tired of trying to come up with book scenes that are not going anywhere for me. I am run down for ideas. Interruption number 2 just took care of and stopped my attempt at ending my writing block on the books I'm working on. I wanted to upload a picture from my yahoo group A_Thousand_Words, but I can't figure out how to do it. So until I learn, no pictures! Anyway... interruptions 4, 5, and 6. I think I'll stop while I'm ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares