Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Monday, April 11, 2005

The Great Diva Crash of 2005!

Well, folks, this is it! I've heard of the stock market crashes, plane crashes, 9/11, many website crashes etc., But this one affects a targeted group of people...
Romance Divas!!
Those ladies are working hard on getting the Romance Divas site back up. Be patient they are pumping life back into their baby and I'm sure we will all be clapping and cheering when that baby is up, running and can come out to play with us again!
Great going girls!
We'll be waiting on ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares