Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Phoenix

One of the Romance Divas made a comparison of Romance Divas to the phoenix so I thought I'd post this for others wondering where the forums are...

The phoenix. A legendary creature.

This extraordinary bird, rises up from the ashes, reborn.

Many themes have been written about this ability to overcome hardships. Few actually earn it like....

Romance Divas! Live on!!

And we thought the signature color red was for romance....
We burn up the net!!!!

Glad to see the forums up and running girls! I knew you could do it!

Anyone that was previously a member needs to re-register for the new improved site!
www.romancedivas.com

Sorry I can't remember the Diva who first said Romance Divas were like the Phoenix, but let me know who it was, and I'll fill it in proper! :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And it's going to be even better than before!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares