Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Website

well, I never blog about my website, so here goes:

I recently began learning how to make my own website. I have some free space so I figure why not use it? Great procastination tool for writing let me tell ya. I love making new pages and learning new special features to put up. So I put some up. I put one of my stories on there too.

Then I had an email from one of my writing groups asking ME (as if I'm a good writer and not the flop I feel like!) if she can email the story to children in her family. YES I say. She says the nicest things and wonders where I'm published. I'm not, I say. But what a compliment!!!!! She likes my story and thinks I'm pubbed! Thank you thank you!!! I needed that lift today. I've been down and out. So if you (and you know who you are) read my blog at any point after sending me the email ---Thank you. I hope everything is wonderful with you and yours.

oh, yeah anyone who wants to go to my website there are two.

http://geocities.com/nightprowlersdaughter
http://home.centurytel.net/writinghappy

Happy blogging everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares