Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

been gone awhile

well, okay.
I have pretty much a whole lot of nothing to say. I stayed at the back yard today waiting on the hubby to get home because my silly (but lovable) dog wouldn't stay in the fence. I got all hot and sweaty. Blech.

I enjoyed staying up til 5am this morning writing a review for Romance Divas. I dont' know how it was received yet. But hey I enjoyed the reading and I'm always up late. I hope they like it.

Spice is a new line for Harlequin (or maybe Sil). They have the guidelines up over at www.eharlequin.com Sounds like Ellora's Cave in print to me. They won't be on shelves until 2006 so I guess we'll find out. :-)

I bought the book Wifey by Judy Blume because it's in the guidelines for Spice to reference by on what they want. Sounds like a promising book. ;-)

Blaze is running a contest. (Can you tell I read Harlequin books?) First 25 pages and synopsis. You need to have a completed MS before sending in an entry. I'm trying, I'm trying. I seem stuck on the beginning. (How can I send in the first 25 pages if I can't type them out???!!!!!)
With that said -- I'm going to go and work on it.
My hero is a firefighter. yumm.
Dinner anyone? It's barbeque ;-)

Later!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's really interesting about the Judy Blume book and Spice. I think this Spice line should be very interesting for Harl.

    Good luck with the entry!!

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Silma said…

    The last time I read Judy Blume book (I think it was "Tiger's Eyes"), I was about 12. And that was many, many, many years ago. *lol*

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Night Diva Maria said…

    Thanks, Sheri!

    I haven't read that one Silma (grin)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares