Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

I've been tagged again!! :-)

Ok on the


The Rules
Remove the #1 item from the following list, bump everyone up one place and add your blog's name in the #5 spot. You need to actually link to each of the blogs for the link-whorage aspect of this fiendish meme-age to kick in *g*.
Here we go:

1. Teresa
2. Kat (The SoapBox)
3. Lynn Daniels
4. Jax
5. Maria Shanti

...and then you choose 4 unsuspecting victims...

1. Lisa Bradley
2. L.K. Campbell
3. Gina Welborn
4. Kristen Painter


And now for Memory Lane:
5 Things I Miss From My Childhood

1. My dad
2. My grandparents
3. living on my mountain side overlooking the world ;-)
4. my pony
5. childhood trust in people

Whew!
have fun!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Kristen Painter said…

    Okay, so I've been tagged. But you people always tag me when I'm out of the state or out of the country!!!

    Tag me when I'm home! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares