Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

whole lotta nuthin

Well, I am taking time out to add to my sidebar tomorrow. At least that's the plan ;-)
We buzzed through Knoxville tonight, it's a full moon and better than chocolate- my goddaughter is in recovery and doing great. I'm more relieved than words can say about that.

I'm also 99.9% sure I'll get a rejection from Woman's World in just a couple more weeks, so I'm wondering if I can get out another short story for them AND write my Blaze book. I may give it a try. I haven't gotten my first rejection, but I'm already planning my next move to improve my chances for a pubbed short with them. Why them? I'm not sure. But hey you have to start somewhere.

toodles.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Silma said…

    I hope your story gets pick! But don't dwell on that. Just keep writing. *g*

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Lynn said…

    Glad to hear about your goddaughter!

    Do you need a push to get those stories done? *shoving Marie from behind* That help? *g*

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Night Diva Maria said…

    hee hee I got tickled when I read that- lynn I guess you pushed my funny bone instead. :-)

    Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares