Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Golden Heart Awards

Happy Birthday to my hubby! He turned 33 yesterday!! (I wasn't blogging then so I didn't post it LOL)

Ahh it's been a busy week! I can't imagine how busy it's been for the Golden Heart and Rita finalists.
Most of our divas have been to Reno this week so the forum has been quieter than usual. I say quieter not completely quiet. LOL It's been hoping pretty good even with everyone in Reno. I hear the Divas booth did very well and I'm not surprised!! How could it not be one of the most happening places to be?
I'm sad to say our dear Kristen didn't win a Golden Heart, but she her Heart is made of Gold and we don't need an award to know that!
There was a Diva that did win the Golden Heart and that was Gemma! Way to go Gemma!! Great job!
Divas everywhere are proud of you both!!

Think things will slow down now that the conference is over? Not at Romance Divas! This week we have a new writing challenge! This one is called HIGH NOON CHALLENGE and it's quite doable! Starting this Friday at 6pm (everyone can start once they get off from work-- no excuses!!) start writing your heart out!! Write all day Saturday and part of Sunday. BUT you have to stop at HIGH NOON (12pm your time) on Sunday and turn in your word count. The highest word count wins and gets to choose the new challenge!!
It's a word showdown at Romance Divas! Come and join us!! It will be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares