Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Internet Withdrawal ;-)

Ah yes, my internet service had problems that kept me offline for a few days. Very upsetting I'm sure you'll agree. :-) But things seem to be working now. :-D Of course I had to play catch- up on the internet so I'm up till the wee hours of morning when I should have gone to bed hours ago!

I have read the 6th Harry Potter book! I read it within 48 hours of buying it. :-D Slow I know, but I do have three children demanding attention! LOL I will not put spoilers up for those who didn't get/read the book, however I'm not as please with it as I was the first five books. I hope J.K. Rowling pulls it together in the last book or I'll be sorely disappointed. I've heard she gave and interview where she said she was tired of writing.
Yeah ok. I can understand. She needs a break. However she (unlike me) has developed a fan base-- a huge one!! So I don't really think (money excluded) she can afford to NOT satisfy the masses. LOL

I have so much to do. The Blaze contest is sneaking up on me and I'm still avoiding that synop! Oh, Ouch did I really just admit that? okay two book reviews and I'll do it!

Night all, errr, Morning that is!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Silma said…

    Uh, I hate internet withdrawls. So I know what you're going through. I hope you get your internet connection fix soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares