Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Book Reviews

Silly that I am, I forget half of what I want to blog about. Well, today I'm gonna crow (just a little).
I wrote a review for Romance Divas for the ebook Blazing Sun, Burning Hearts by Samantha Sommersby.
That was my first ever review. (Maybe I shouldn't admit that LOL) I enjoyed the book and look forward to more ebooks from Linden Bay Romance . I'm sure they will grow as the ebook industry grows.

Just this weekend I received another book for review also for Romance Divas. Great romantic suspence to keep you on your toes! Cindy Gerard does a wonderful job in her upcoming book "To The Limit".
And Ha ha lucky me! I have another of her books waiting on my shelf already! Black Tie Seduction from Silhouette Desire New release for July 2005. So you'll want to be sure and get it now. While you're waiting on To The Limit due out in September.

Happy reading!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I envy anybody who can write a good book review. I'm sorely lacking in that area.

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just saw this today! How fitting...your first review and the first Samantha Sommersby novel! I know that most reviewers volunteer their time, so thank you. Your effort and your kind words were very much appreciated. I actually selected a quote from the review for the September Romantic Times ad that will be coming out.

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Kristen Painter said…

    I think it's great that you're reviewing for us! I look forward to sending you more books!

     
  • At 4:01 AM, Blogger Night Diva Maria said…

    Wow Samantha! I'm more than flattered!
    RT! That's great! Two firsts together! I like that too!

    I'm enjoying reviews a great deal Kristen! I can't wait for more! Thanks, girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares