Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Ahhh it's almost here.
okay so 14 people already have it/read it. So raspberry to them.
I've enjoyed the first five books and look forward to the next. I know I know, some people can't stand the books, love the movies. Some people can't stand any of it.
That's okay. It's what makes the world go around.


Oh, new thought. I forgot to look and see how many pages are in HBP. Well, now I have to check.

Book excitement everywhere! I'm also waiting to review more for Romance Divas. I'll keep you posted.

My entry for Blaze is coming along. Good thing too. Deadline is closing in on me. :-D

4 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Silma said…

    I can't wait to get mine! My goddaughter and I are going to the "Harry Potter night" at our local Borders. There are going to be a little show, and at 12:01 am they'll start selling the book. *vbg*

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Kristen Painter said…

    Just get that Blaze entry done! We wanna see you win!

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Angela's Designs said…

    I enjoyed the first HP, then I started watching the movies. I haven't read more in the series.

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger SuzanH said…

    Have you read it yet? So much happens it's hard to believe.

    Here via Romance Divas.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares