Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Friday, August 05, 2005

High Noon Challenge

Yep It's Words at 20 paces at the Diva Corral.
If you've been reading my blog or are a Romance Diva, I'm sure you've heard about our newest fun writing exercise. But if you haven't let me tell you about it!!
Just to tell you how fun the Divas are let me tell you how it all started on this particular challenge. I was reading the threads (as usual) and Diva Laura was enjoying her writing frenzy. (that girl can write fast lemme tell ya!) And jokingly said she take anyone on. heee hee then Jax said if she wasn't so busy she would (!!!! I want to know where she'd get the time!! That girl has more going on than the Pentagon!!! LOL)

Well, as I read this amusing thread, I mentally heard the theme from the Good the Bad and the Ugly! Spurs jingling and all. LOL So I challenged them to start writing on 6pm Friday and finish by HIGH NOON Sunday. LOL I didn't know what I was doing but it sort of took hold. Now there are a bunch of us using this weekend (starting on Friday August 5 at 6pm until Sunday, August 7 at High Noon (12pm) to write as much as we can in that length of time.

Are you ready to take the High Noon Challenge? Join us in the FORUM and post your word counts for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It's sure to be a blast!!
If you haven't joined the forum yet, IT'S FREE and wonderfully FUN so what ARE you waiting for??
Plus we have new workshops about to start! So come on and join us!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares