Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Monday, September 12, 2005

L.A. Power outages and Romance Divas

Hi all. Spreading the word. Since Los Angelos is having a Power failure, I'm afraid Romance Divas is currently offline. At the moment no one can contact Jax either, but hopefully once power is restored contact with Jax and Romance Divas will be back on track.

Take Care in California Gals!!! Be Safe.

Gee this is like the Harlequin Blazes-- 24 Blackout books. I have and read two of the three. Hopefully our Divas are doing fine, maybe just as good as the books ;-)

Hugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares