Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Busy busy busy!

what a week! I've not been online since about Monday like I usually am. I've been driving my life away... looking for a better way oohhhooohhh meeee..... sorry song flashback. hee hee

So I'm totally missing out on the Fast Draft workshop at Romance Divas and I don't like that part, but I love the time out. It's so pretty to of the day even though it's hot. I watch the sun come up in the morning since I face East on my way home and it's beautiful watching it rise over the Appalachian mountains. Driving is so freeing and since that stretch of road has few cops and is straight as can be I can floor that little car and go! hee hee no I'm not confessing how fast I was driving. What is someone read my posts?! LOL So probably only one more day of this crazy schedule and I'll be back to staying home, but it's been fun and enjoyable if not tiresome. Course I'm not in bed before 7am usually anyway what's one more hour?

Write all you can today, who knows what sunrise you want to see tomorrow :-D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares