Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Reviews are up!

Alright people! My words are golden! NOT. (grin) Okay so my words are not golden, but hey I can tell you about some books I've read recently! Go to Romance Divas Book Reviews to read all the Diva reviews. Here's the hightlight on mine :-D Click the Title for my reviews and click the author names for their websites!

Check this one out. This book is already at Walmart so I suggest you run out and grab a copy! :-D
To The Limit By Cindy Gerard

Have you been to Phaze.com lately? Check out these ebooks I enjoyed.
MacDougal's Rule by Adriana Dane
Diet Another Day by Pamela Downs

Have a great reading day!!

coming soon: Wanna Get To Know Ya by Reon Laudat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares