Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Did someone say PIZZA?

hee hee okay my hubby delivers pizza part time so after seeing this on the wonderful Kristen's blog, I couldnt' resist Here is the type of pizza I am-- hope it comes out right.

Cheese Pizza

Traditional and comforting.
You focus on living a quality life.
You're not easily impressed with novelty.
Yet, you easily impress others.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Silma said…

    Hahaha! I did the test and I'm a meatball pizza. Darn, those are my favorites. Yummy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares