Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'm posting! :D

heeehee ok so I've negected my blog recently! Here I am! :P
My days and nights are all weird. I'm up *gasp* in the day!! WEIRD!
Hubby may possible take a third shift job where he works. He's on second now, which is pure heaven!
He's worked a first shift job for 14 or more years at a funiture factory. They kept cutting everyone's pay until hubby decided to get out. Now he works at a car parts plant and the relief of the first shift job has been unreal for me!!! He seems to like it too cause he gets more rest ;)
If he goes on to third shift we'll start sleeping in the evenings to wake up around 9pm. Then we'll stay up all day daily things done in daylight LOL and go to bed around 2 or 3pm! That's really different even for this night owl, but I think we'll enjoy it!

In other news...

It's November 29th (like you didn't know that already if you're reading this today) and :( I haven't even neared finishing my nano. *pout* My fault entirely. I realize that. A friend of mine suggested ADD medicine to stay on one story at a time LOL! But it's true I have a hard time "finishing" a story unless its short. It's taken some doing to "reteach" myself long works of writting. I even with my failed nano, I feel like I have at least improved. The reminders from each writer in Divas go a long way to help me keep on target too. I've never had encouragement to "waste' my time with constant writing. Don't get me wrong -- no one has ever minded my writing-- just never encouraged me to write CONSTANTLY. So I think little by little my mind and body are tempering for sitting still longer to get those words down.
heehee kinda like now-- I got a little wordy :D Can this count on my nano? LOL

If you havent' been by to see our NEW FORUM at Romance Divas, please come check it out!!!

OH and I'll be changing my website very soon! Christmas is almost here!! Well as soon as I can decide which of my beautiful Christmas templates to use- I have some gorgeous ones to pick from!!

Merry Christmas!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares