Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Attention Romance Writers!

Would you like to get a free shirt? :D

Then be the 800th person to become a member of Romance Divas!! We are celebrating a new forum coming up! If you sign up on Friday November 11, 2005, you can use this URL Please tell them that I sent you along! I'd love a hat! :D Tell 'em Night Diva Maria sent you! :D

Now if you wait until Saturday November 12, 2005 then you'll have to use the main website for Romance Divas because I don't know what the URL will be to the NEW Forum. Either way, and any number, please come join Romance Divas! We have a new We All Win contest coming up AND this weekend is the High Noon Challenge!! you don't want to miss it!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares