Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Frustrating day

Well I finished a wonderful Ebook for RD and I'm trying to write the review. My DD is in a bad mood and keeps gettting between me and the computer. Blah. I was on a creative review writing role too. Ha ha say that five time fast! :-D so I'm at least please with my first paragraph, but now I can't get to the meat of the review cause my brain's all cloudy. Grrr, I don't mind her being whiny (well ues, I do, but I can deal with it) UNTIL it's when I'm writing. It's no wonder I can't finsh writing a book! Geez it's a review! just a few small minutes of my time, that I would enjoy writing. Oh, well, maybe later.

I have had an idea that may or may not fly. I think I'll post short stories here (since I can't think to just blog everyday LOL) and see how that goes. I'm working on an idea for the Amber Heat Contest. That is so Major leagues to me I don't know if I'll enter. We'll see.

NANO is coming up folks!! Are you ready? Coffee stocked? Pop refrigerated? I"m a pop drinker myself- not a coffee drinker, but to each their own. :-D Every Tuesday night until Nano the Romance Divas are having a brainstorming session. Care to join us? Go to Romance Divas and click Diva Chat! hope to see you there!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Eva Gale said…

    I suck at writing reviews. Seriously.

    Unless I adore it and want to squee I can't manage to write a review without it coming out harsh and critical. The review world is better off without me.

    Post those stories.:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares