Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Friday, March 03, 2006

People get on my nerves

Is it any wonder I'm a SAHM, a homeschooler, and contact people by internet?
I'm so anitsocial sometimes it's not funny. Today started out as an exception.

I'm sure many of you know that I'm under the weather. I had teeth pulled and hoped that would be the end of my lethargic days. I simply don't feel good. I don't even feel like sitting here at the computer, but I'm waiting an hour to make a phone call- that I also don't feel like doing but hopefully it's something to help me. So I'm getting ahead of myself - let's back up.

I had two wisdom teeth pulled that were giving me trouble and hoped I'd be all better generally once that was done. One hurt every single solitary day. I was sick of the pain. I made the appointment and then had to wait over a month to have it done. So Monday those suckers came out. Then I really got sick.

I threw up all that evening (after hours of course) and the next day I thought okay if I can just eat things will be better. Nope. I still felt horrible. Sluggish and tired. Hello I should be better.
I called the dentist yesterday and no one could help me- (eveyone but the receptionist was gone for the day) and Nope not open on Fridays! :P
So I decided I'd go to the doctor today for my whole in my gums and my sinuses with I'm sure are infected (I'm a chronic sinus sufferer) but in my "I don't feel good and can't determine why" state I slept too long (seriously long all week and still don't feel good) so I got up at 1pm showered and started in to the doctor's office and hubby decides to call ahead.

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
So they stopped taking people early and I can't get in. Gee, thanks.

I don't understand why doctor's aren't required a full three shift staff. I mean really. Do people only get sick from 8am-3pm? and crap that's not even eight hours and they stop taking people at 2pm. The insanity of it.

My head is swimming right now and I just want to lay down and sleep til Monday. I can't stand this. It's so pretty outside I'd love to feel good enough to go out and enjoy the day.

So I called the doctor's office back. The lady said to call back by 4pm and maybe just maybe she can have a refill sent in for me. Please dear God let her do that!! I hate feeling bad and I want to feel my age. I may be 30 but I'm not over the hill yet for Pete's sake!!

and to add insult to injury. I cut the underneath of my fingernail on one of those dang blisters the sinus medicine comes in. It's like cutting your nails in the quick and hurts worse than a papercut. Throbbing sore.
I need a break please. And I don't mean any bones either!!

30 minutes to go. My head hurts, swims and I'm so tired I can't stand myself. Add one husband, two rambunous boys and one fiesty girl to the mix and you can stick a fork in me - I'm done. Pull back the dirt now and let me crawl in my own grave. Hopefully I'll have some medicine tonight and feel entirely different tomorrow.

Cross you fingers for me and pray - hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares