Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I hate January

Plain and simple I hate January.
This month sucks. I am so depressed. I can't get any cooperation out of DH. Kiss my ass. Trouble maker that he is.
I can't finish my entry for Amber Quill Press for arguing with him. I had my heart set on it and anything I set my heart on he seems determined to ruin. This is not the first time. He's classic for ruining things for me. I shouldn't have told him I was trying to enter I suppose. I'd have been better off.

It's January, the full moon is tonight. My kids go crazy when the moon is full and today is no exception with DH and I at each other's throats. I want to scream, but it would do me no good.
So we were talking about going to the RWA Conference and it gets worse. Plus the hotel says it's full so I can't get a room (everyone would be coming with me but do their own thing while I did the conference stuff).
I guess I can forget the whole thing before I get to hopeful at going. I might can swing a day down there and just socialize. We'll have ot just wait and see.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Regina Avalos said…

    Sorry January is being so difficult. Hopefully things improve soon.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger K.A.S. said…

    *hugs* on him being difficult. /rude

    Re: hotel. It says full because they've got tons of rooms blocked off for the conference. Don't freak out, they haven't even opened those rooms up yet afaik.

    Go lock yourself in a closet with a flashlight and some paper. Sometimes it's the only place to find some peace and quiet!

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger Isabelle Santiago said…

    Yea, they can be difficult. Especially when they just don't get it.

    I agree with Karen. A closet sounds nice about now. Wouldn't it be nice if we had a remote for life, we could just pause things sometimes?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares