Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!!

Ahh easter bunnies, decorated eggs, baskets, new easter clothes, cuteness all around.

But let's remember the real reason we celebrate Easter.
It's the joy and celebration of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour rising from the dead after being crusified on the cross at Calvary. so
Happy Easter!!!! to everyone

and anyone that doesn't believe that I'm sorry. but guess what?


Happy Easter anyway!!!!

Hope you all have a great day!!

and I love those Cadbury Eggs!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Charli Cole said…

    Amen to that!

    Happy Easter to you as well, luv!

    I pray it's a wonderful one for you.

    Have a great day and take care.

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Faith Bicknell said…

    I had a house full of kids Easter Sunday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares