Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Are you kidding?!!

WOW Let me say I'm shocked! LOL
I never click the profiles in blogger, but I tried to upload a pic- which failed I might add LOL
and was shocked at the downloaded profiles!
I never would have dreamed it. over 400 people have looked at mine.
Bored them to tears, I'm sure! But I wouldn't have imagined 1 or 2 people looking ROFL!
So wow- Thanks for looking :D

This is my attempt (while I'm posting anyway) to upload my mug to blogger- sorry if I frightened you :P )

While I posted, DH called from work. He works in a car parts factory and a foot and a half long copperhead came inside the building! Egads! Good thing steel toed boots are a must! I'm glad someone spotted it before anyone was bitten! That could have been tragic!
Be safe everyone, whether at work or play!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Kristen Painter said…

    You look about 18. I don't think I like you anymore. ;o)

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Night Diva Maria said…

    ::blush:: could be cause that in that photo I was? LOL If only I had that body back!! One day - Glamour Shots for a whole new updated look ;)No way an I sticking myself au natural up here! LOL!

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Two Voices Publishing said…

    I'd love to do a glamour shot, too! One of these days I'll get up the nerve, and the $$. I never knew Blogger kept track of profile views. I've got 394-ish. I guess a lot of people look at profiles. Mine doesn't have anything too fascinating in it. Maybe I should update it and make it worth the look? LOL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares