Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

In my world

Oh in my world there are forty zillion hours a day that you have to accomplish everything! Nothing is needed before you are done with it and happiness abounds.

Yeah I'm dreaming.

There are so many things I need and want to get done. I don't know how other people do it all. (Unless they leave words out of sentences like I did for time management lol)

I have a lot of wasted time, I know that. But it's a Catch 22, I'm too tired to accomplish anything and if I wasn't tired I'd get more done. :P

I'm tired of trying to get things done, telling my family so they can convienently 'sabotage' my plans. I say I need to write. Ok sure honey is the response, but down to the wire and it's 'oh, we have to do x,y, and z

It's frustrating. It's annoying. AND I can't get anything done that way!
How does a writer combat these annoyances and still find time for writing?!
Anyone with the answers? please! let me know!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Zinnia said…

    Heh, try writing with 6 boys annoying you until you run screaming out of the house, ripping out your hair, tripping over the farm animals, crying like a baby... Uh, sorry. I was having a moment. ;-)

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Emma Sanders said…

    I wish I did have answers for you, and I don't even have kids as an excuse. Things always get in the way and sometimes, I just let them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares