Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

well I'm at it again :D I'm joining the TT this week :D
Last week I never got to post on others- so sorry! I'll get you this week!

so here are my Thursday Thirteens :D sorry no code this week simply no time!

13 reasons to love pirates

1. Johnny Depp
2. Orlando Bloom
3. The word "Bugger"
4. sexy ships
5. eyeliner on a man (that's not drag)
6. long hair
7. big swords :-D
8. they're rich with loot
9. they'll sail you on the seven seas
10. they work without shirts
11. They are true manly men.
12. you may get wet around a pirate
13. pirates like to plunder

Hope you enjoyed these!

10 Comments:

  • At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It took me a while to get used to that eyeliner!

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Tempest Knight said…

    *LOL* I love reasons 1 and 2. Oh, and I use the word bugger all the time. Hehehe!

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Jennifer Shirk said…

    Ha! The eyeliner one made me laugh.

    Happy TT!

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said…

    Well, I guess I'm the only bad girl here then. The ones that cracked me up were "They have big swords" and "You might get wet around a pirate"
    Put those two together and....

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Elle Fredrix said…

    Hmm, did I sense a double entendre in 12 and 13? :o)

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Debbie Mumford said…

    *LOL* Great fun ... who can resist a pirate?

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Even though I am the only female alive who hates pirates, this list is great. :)

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Amelia June said…

    Rum! Don't forget rum. Mmmm

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger P. Robinson said…

    I love pirates! Those open shirts and tight pants. Mmmmm
    Kissa
    Aye Matey

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    LOL - fun list, Maria! Love it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares