Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Romance Divas Temp out of order

Oh Don't think of it as a tragedy! Think of it as time to finish, edit, or polish your manuscript!!
Hopefully Divas will be up and running soon. They are working on it, so it's just a matter of time before we can log in and go to our favorite virtual comfy chairs to sit down with our favorite virtual hot drink and have our discussion, work on our projects, or kick back and tell a few jokes :-D

Until then, I'll try to keep everyone updated with the blogs, Kristen's blog and the Romance Diva blog is also great places to read for information on the status of the forum.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares