Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Come Play BLINGO with me!!

So I found something new! Everyone likes prizes right?
So as writer's we're always searching something on the internet. Here is a way of earning something back!
Come play Blingo with me and let's see what prizes we can win!!

Blingo

2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh yeah...something else to keep me from my edits. :) When DivaMG asks, it is all your fault! :)

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Hello, you have a wonderful blog, but I can't find your email address, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
    Regards, Chris
    (Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares