Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Romance Divas Update

Romance Divas is experiencing a bit of technical issues.
It's not crashing :D so don't worry. The Admins are on it, and we're working to keep divas up and running. So please, be patient, and just try back later when you get an error.

Use this time to get that Nano finished!! We only have 5 more days!!! WRITE PEOPLE!! LOL

1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ugh! FIVE days and 20k to go. Something tells me I'm not gonna make it... Blah.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares