Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Monday, January 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

My deepest apologies ahead of time LOL!


The rules:
Link to the person who tagged you;
Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours;
Post the rules on your blog;
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog;
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post;
Include links to their blogs;
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

OH what will I write about? hmm

1. I often don't know where to start.

2.I took three Wilton's Cake decorating classes. (which is strange I guess because everyone knows I hate to cook! LOL)

3.I'm flighty. I jump from one thing to another quite easily- making it hard to actually FINISH anything.

4.I have a good sense of directions.

5. I hate coffee! AND I can't drink hot chocolate made with water instead of milk.

6.I feel like a failure 99% of everyday.

7. I used to have super curly hair, but now it's straight as a stick!


Ha! I didn't think I could do it, but now for the hard part! Finding 7 people NOT tagged LOL Toni Sue I owe you one! ;) OK here goes! The untagged search!

I'm tagging:

Chrissy Ollinger,
Crystal Jordan
Kristen Painter
Robin Rotham
Selah March
Eva Gale
Rhonda Stapleton

3 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Kristen Painter said…

    Done!

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Toni Sue said…

    Ah, number 3...I'm learning this one about you WELL! You WILL finish your nano manuscript. Mark. My. Words. :)

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Blogger Thora said…

    I am not familiar with the term LOL
    I do not think it is common to Australia.Tell me what it means.
    Keep writing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares